The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) will challenge every organization’s ability to track and gather information from a myriad of systems
and sources. Staffing, IT, and capital resources are already in short supply in
most companies, but to comply with the ACA companies will need to manage compliance data like never before. EmCentrix delivers the technology to give
you the necessary information you need to manage this complicated law,
helping you to be proactive instead of reactive.
A great number of factors are involved in complying with the ACA and failing to answer them may lead your company to get hit by the PPACA's Employer Mandated Penalties.
Some of the complicating factors companies will need to consider are:
- Temporary or leased employees?
- Seasonal employees?
- Owners with interests in multiple businesses?
- Look-back periods for determining the full-time status of employees?
- Income restrictions on employees obtaining subsidies?
- Individual vs. dependent coverage?
- An employer safe harbor?
- Employee share of premiums and subsidy eligibility?
- Actuarial value of insurance offered?
- Administrative period adherence?
Our PPACAHelper software can help you get the answers you will need to manage the complex data aggregation, analysis, and reporting requirements imposed by PPACA.
- Track employee status/full/part-time classification
- Track administrative periods
- Measure affordability for every employee
- Manage rehire and lapse periods
- Produce and manage PPACA’s evolving reporting elements
- Track and deliver health exchange mandated documents for employees
- Coordinate COBRA events with PPACA
- Populate and file 1094-C and 1095-C forms
Contact us for a free demo!
Want to know more? Contact us and we'll be happy to answer your questions or arrange a demo.